Changing main page
Not going to lie I don't really like how the main page looks.. I mean the overall theme (copying Meta) is fine with me but I hate the buttons (including the typo) and I also think the current logo could be improved. I'm going to try to fix some stuff up and look at a new logo. -- Cheers, NDKilla ( Talk • Contribs ) 12:13, 22 September 2015 (UTC)
- I agree with you. I just did this in a hurry so we can have something temporary, I never meant this to be the final version. Reception123 (talk) 12:48, 23 September 2015 (UTC)
- Support — Preceding unsigned comment added by SleepyMode (talk • contribs)
The code of Main Page may have some issues so I can't mark it for translation. I've fixed it at User:逆襲的天邪鬼/MainPage. And I've changed some words (Special:Diff/5607). --Amanojaku (talk) 07:03, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- @Reception123, NDKilla, and Void: ↑ —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 19:20, 24 May 2017 (UTC)
Move Main Page to Testwiki:Main Page
Discussion from Marseillaise moved from Talk:Main Page/zh
Hi. I deleted the page this discussion page belongs to as a test. But I can't figure out how to restore the page. How do you do that?
- Two things, you could try going through the deletion log and each translation page, and never test on the Main Page in any way. -- Void Whispers 01:59, 8 January 2019 (UTC)
- Okay, thank you. I will try that.