| Welcome to the Public Test Wiki!
Welcome to the Public Test Wiki. It looks like you are trying to create a page in the TestWiki project namespace. This namespace is not for creating testing pages. If you want to test a page, you are welcome to do so in another namespace. Please remember to revert your tests when you are done and to follow the policies. Thank you and happy testing!
Creating TestWiki:Sock puppetry
Warning: You are recreating a page that was previously deleted.
You should consider whether it is appropriate to continue editing this page. The deletion and move log for this page are provided here for convenience:
- 19:28, 3 November 2020 Cactus754 moved page TestWiki:Sock puppetry to User:Cactus754/Sock puppetry without leaving a redirect (Per agreement on my talk page)
- 19:27, 3 November 2020 Cactus754 restored page TestWiki:Sock puppetry (6 revisions) (Per my talk)
- 00:11, 3 November 2020 Dmehus deleted page TestWiki:Sock puppetry (Housekeeping: One-line sub-stab draft of a policy page that likely isn't needed as we have user accounts policy, a global policy, which covers this)
- 00:01, 3 November 2020 Dmehus deleted page TestWiki:Sock puppetry (Deleted to make way for move from "User:TestWiki:Sock puppetry")
- 23:55, 2 November 2020 BlackWidowMovie0 moved page TestWiki:Sock puppetry to User:Cactus754/Sock puppetry (personal article, move to mainspace when completed)
Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be publicly visible if you make any edits. If you log in or create an account, your edits will be attributed to your username, along with other benefits.