He definitely does not need the tools. in fact, I think it would be healthier if he stayed away from anything higher up than bureaucrat. Over the past year, he applied for admin powers on Wmf sites
- twice in two months on the same wiki
- 3rd time on a test wiki (that is for codes and scripts, not playing around like here) in order to "boost" his application in point no 1
- had a freakout response to the stewards that removed several bureaucrat tools from users (while telling the same users "im sorry I want them tools back)
- treated the Checkuser tools (and the private information), as indicated by his tone, that is just facts and nothing more than facts. (Its private information and not to be taken likely. Im sure you don't want anyone looking at your IP) Gave a flippant attitude when told its a sensitive attitude of "its an ip address"
- thought that the Meta wikimedia policies overrode the policies of the English Wikipedia
- too much coincidence in the administrator aplications. Both times he applied, waves of vandalism coincided with it, stopping when he withdrew. He had said "look vandals. I want tools to block"
- asked for transwiki importer tools when he clearly could have asked administrator to do it instead.
- was blocked close to year for "a WP:NOTHERE" block
- had demonstrated some immaturity and lack of general understanding of environment, saying "Im a child", hoping for leniency.
He was unblocked a year ago. Every thing above occured since Febraury (7 months ago) with the latest in May. Anyways, rant over/
- @Artix Kreiger: Number 8 and number 9 happened before February. I requested Checkuser tools before on Wiktionary but I haven't treated it in the way you explained. Number 7 is not at all bad. Pkbwcgs (talk) 06:53, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry. It just seemed you treated it lighter than it supposed to be. I'd be more forgiving and probably ignore all this after 1 year has passed since this incident. I'll probably support after May 2019. Artix Kreiger (talk) 11:57, 18 September 2018 (UTC)
- Actually I went ahead and deleted it. If you want it back feel free to restore it. Kiko4564 (talk) 20:08, 2 February 2019 (UTC)