Send me messages here!
You also asked for the rights of a bureaucrat on the TestWiki:RfP page. I just want to let you know that in order to get bureaucratic rights, you must have at least 10 edits ( You have more than 10 edits) and your account must be at least 24 hours old ( Your account is less than 24 hours old) per TestWiki:Bureaucrats. If you still want bureaucratic rights, wait until tomorrow to make sure your account is 24 hours old, then ask for bureaucratic rights. Or tomorrow you can put a message on this talk page if you want them, then you will be given those bureaucrat rights. It could be me or someone else in the TestWiki community. However, you are well aware of the policies and purpose of this wiki, so thanks for that! Have a nice day! --Anton (talk) 14:26, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- Anton, thank you for handling my request. Ok I'll request tomorrow when my account will be at least 24 hours old. Olipino talk 14:34, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- Since your user account is now about 24 hours old and you have more than 10 edits + in addition you know TestWiki policies, you have now been granted bureaucrat rights. Please continue to make sure you are following all policies and know that bureaucrat is, ultimately, a more senior, trusted testing permission. Ultimately, Consuls are the de facto non-test administrators on TestWiki and they, together with the community at TestWiki:Community portal, guide this wiki. If granting permissions, please try and link to the diff page of the given user's request when granting rights, and only grant rights upon request.--Anton (talk) 08:49, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- Read meta:Stewards and TestWiki:Consuls. I'm not a steward or a consul, I'm just a bureaucrat, administrator and interface administrator. This wiki does not grant CheckUser or Oversight rights. --Anton (talk) 09:22, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- In some cases, you may not in fact be blocked, or your block has already expired. Please check the list of active blocks. If no block is listed, then you have been autoblocked by the automated anti-vandalism systems. Please remove this request and follow these instructions instead for quick attention by an administrator.
- Please read our guide to appealing blocks to make sure that your unblock request will help your case. You may change your request at any time.