TestWiki:Bot approval requests
This page is still a work in progress
If you would like to operate a bot please request one here and it will be approved/denied by a consul. If you would like to test having the bot permission yourself, that is also allowed (please remove it after you are done). Click to create a new request.
Examknow (Status: Open)
- User: Examknow ( talk · contribs · logs )
- Bot name: EkWikiBot
- Bot function: Blocks and unblocks users, deletes pages, gets user edit count, and has a logbot function. The bot is controlled from an IRC interface. For more information, please see User:EkWikiBot/Commands.
- Reason for requesting: EkWikiBot could be a very useful tool for administrators on testwiki. For those wanting to see it in action, the bot currently resides in Template:Freenode and can join other channels on request. RhinosF1 has been active in the testing and development of the bot and can attest to its usefulness and security.
- LGTM, if no one does it before then and there’s no objections, I’ll process it when I sort out the next code release. Happy for this to be inactive-exempt as well. RhinosF1 (talk) 17:32, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Approved for non-test deletions, blocking and unblocking. RhinosF1 (talk) 11:57, 9 April 2020 (UTC)