Well hello there! I'm Andrei Jiroh, and I joined Miraheze since 2018 (verify with CentralAuth) after doing some research about alternatives to FANDOM (which at the time was called as Wikia) and currently active in both my personal wiki and Recap Time Squad Wiki, which are proudly hosted here.
Disclaimer: All the thoughts published and advice given to you are provided on my own capacity unless otherwise noted. Since I'm also a Recap Time Squad member, my opinions are mine unless also otherwise noted.
I'm a Filipino currently in high school who also do backend Node.js (since 2017ish)and Deno (since late 2022) development in spare time. I'm also a squad member for Recap Time squad, an open-source community/organization around Verification Endpoint API and Community Lores. Furthermore, I'm also a neurodivergent since early childhood, although my official diagnosis (or what I self-identify in the present after my own research) is not yet publicized due to possible discrimination and self-hatred, alongside experiencing internalized ableism and complicated state of my mental health.
While Node.js is my first programming language I learned and use since 2018, I also do Python and Bash scripting behind the scenes, usually for personal use. I use VS Code/Nano, Gitpod, and even Google Cloud Shell in my programming/software development/open-source work.
I'm a current wiki admin and founder of Recap Time Squad Wiki (formerly on FANDOM, currently in process of archival), who usually maintains our squad handbook, project pages and even API documentation stuff.
Outside school + work
Outside of school and my work across communities, I'm just a neurodivergent person who lurks around the internet, sometimes writing my personal thoughts privately via Canva, Zoho Notebook and other note-taking apps.
Wikis I visited and contributed
- Recap Time Squad Wiki - home wiki in Miraheze, official wiki for everything about Recap Time Squad
- My personal wiki - home for personal documentation, portfolio and other stuff, particularly essays.
- Miraheze Meta - usually for requests requiring assistance from Miraheze staff with sysadmin/steward level and up
- Yugipedia - Technically
wikia:yugiohbut with fewer ads and vanilla MediaWiki, mostly janitorial chores and template documentation.
Other MH accounts I manage
For transparency reasons, I'll maintain a list of accounts that I have access to, both managed in the past and currently, including any doppelgänger accounts.
- RecapTimeSquad - administrative/staff account for managing Recap Time Squad Wiki, more of a shared account than an alt
- Andrei Jiroh Experiments - PublicTestWiki account for bans and personal MW bot development, highly recommended blocking it (with edit access to the user talkpage only) if spotted in your local wiki's public logs so that I don't accidentally do edits when signed in as that
- RecapTimeBot, formerly
CommunityCentralAssistantBot- wiki bot account for some actions at Recap Time Squad Wiki, especially on automating DataDump related chores.
- DekuPH2006AJHalili - old username placeholder for abuse prevention,
pending account global lockdown at SNkept as soft interwiki redirect on global user page.
- MPTeamPH2017 - technically old username for the first iteration of Recap Time Squad Wiki in 2019 under the wiki name
Community Central Wiki by MP team.
TODO: Add my other profile pictures here.
Contact details + Around the web
- See also my start.page page for the complete and up-to-date list.
I can be reachable outside Miraheze at:
- Code forges: github, gitlab.com, sourcehut
- In other wikifarms/wikis: FANDOM (technically not recommended, might be slow to reply)
- Socials: @Kuys_Potpot@twitter.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: @ajhalili2006 on Telegram, on Matrix either current homeserver (@ajhalili2006:envs.net) or my first homeserver (@haliliaj06jiroh:matrix.org)