EkWikiBot is a bot hosted on ToolForge for interacting with the Miraheze APIs. A special thanks to RhinosF1 and Sario528 for assisting with the development and testing of the bot. The bot is written in pure python and is controlled by an IRC frontend. This page lists the commands of the IRC controller and the access levels needed to use them.
|#1||Administrator||Bot administrators have full access to the bot and are able to reload and kill the bot and are able to grant other users access|
|#2||Stewards||Users in the steward list have access to all the administrative API features of the bot. Access can be granted to Miraheze staff on request.|
|#3||ChanOps||ChanOps are able to use the operator functions of the bot. Contact Examknow for access.|
|#4||All users||This applies to all IRC users and grants no special access.|
The following are commands to control the bot from IRC.
- !blockuser <wiki> <user> <reason> - Blocks the specified user. Requires steward rights.
- !unblockuser <wiki> <user> <reason> - Unblocks the specified user. Requires steward rights.
- !userinfo <wiki> <user> - Gets the edit count of the specified user.
- !delete <wiki> <page> <reason> - Deletes the specified page. Requires steward rights.
- !log <message> - Logs a message at a predetermined page. Requires steward rights.
- !opme - Sets mode +o on the current IRC user. Requires ChanOp rights
- !deopme - Sets mode -o on the current IRC user. Requires ChanOp rights