Interwiki administrator is a (mostly) testing permission that allows users to edit the interwiki table locally on TestWiki, either to add new interwiki or interlanguage prefixes or to override any of the existing prefix configurations set globally.
To obtain the local interwiki administrator user group, you must
- Meet the current global policy requirements
- Meet any additional local requirements as the local community may from time to time establish at TestWiki:Community portal
If you meet the above requirements, you can request the right at TestWiki:Community portal, which will require you to undergo a community vote, after which a Consul will close your request, and transmit your request to Stewards to effect (usually by way of a notice on stewards' noticeboard on Meta Wiki).
Interwiki administrators' user group rights are as follows:
- Edit interwiki data
If you would like to have an interwiki prefix added to the interwiki table on TestWiki, you should first reach out to a local interwiki administrator (if any) or, failing them, any global interwiki administrator, each of which is listed in turn.
List of local interwiki administrators
No user found.
List of global interwiki administrators
- Note: The above links will open the Meta Wiki user pages of the respective global interwiki administrators. If you want to reach out to them locally, you should use this list to link directly to their attached local user and user talk pages.
- Special:ListGroupRights#interwiki-admin, an automatically generated list of the user right(s) local interwiki administrators on Public Test Wiki have
- Special:ListUsers/interwiki-admin, an automatically generated list of current local interwiki administrators on Public Test Wiki
- Special:GlobalUsers/interwiki-admin, an automatically generated list of current global interwiki administrators on Miraheze