Criteria for granting[edit source]
For security reasons, it is granted only by Consuls, preferably on the user talk page of any Consul or, failing that, on TestWiki:Request permissions:
- Bureaucrats who are:
- Highly trusted; and
- Very active (as measured within the past thirty (30) calendar days).
In addition, the requesting
bureaucrat must have a clearly articulated need for requesting the bit.
Criteria for revocation[edit source]
The bit may be removed by either a Consul or the Consul-operated Rightsbot, as applicable, in either of the following cases:
- The user loses their
bureaucratbit for any reason, including for inactivity|inactivity;
- The user has misused the bit or is otherwise no longer sufficiently trusted; or
- The user is largely inactive but otherwise meets the looser inactivity policy.
Specific user rights[edit source]
Its full list of user group rights is as follows:
- Edit other users' CSS files
- Edit other users' JSON files
- Edit sitewide CSS
- Edit sitewide JSON
- Edit the user interface
- Remove group from own account: Interface administrators