I was wondering if you knew the answer to my question
For about a year now, I've been wanting to know whether the (deleterevision) permission is needed for the (suppressrevision) permission to work. Or whether the Special:RevisionDelete page can be accessed with the (suppressrevision) alone. I'm asking if you knew because I was told that you were once a System Administrator, and that you might know the answer to my question. And even if you don't, I was hoping that you might be able to help me figure out how I can find the answer to my question. Since I don't have access to the (suppressrevision) permission, I can't check for myself. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:25, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- @C.Syde65: Do you want the
Adminpermission to test out the feature. --Synoman Barris (talk) 15:46, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- per https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki/blob/master/includes/specials/SpecialRevisionDelete.php#L124 deleterevision is needed to access the special page. MacFan4000 (Talk Contribs) 15:52, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- @MacFan4000: heh, thanks...that looks like exactly the answer @C.Syde65: was looking for, as now he can check off another user right permission in his compendium of user rights with contingent other user rights. Dmehus (talk) 16:55, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- (mass-upload) = Pretty sure this permission can't be used without the (upload) permission, but this isn't a permission on Miraheze so it might complicate figuring out whether it relies on the (upload) permission.
- (rateimage), (multipageedit), (dpl_param_update_rules), (collectionsaveascommunitypage), and (collectionsaveasuserpage) = Pretty sure these permissions can't be used without the (edit) permission.
- (dpl_param_delete_rules) = Pretty sure this permission can't be used without the (delete) permission.
Hello, In accordance with TestWiki:Inactivity, I am writing to inform you that your user rights will be removed on or after 26 January 2021 if you do not return to activity.
Please inform me if you would like to retain your rights and/or be made exempt from inactivity rules.
In the event you wish to return to TestWiki after the above date, you may re-request rights via TestWiki:Request permissions.